Facials and Peels
Manhattan Med Spa Facials and Peels
Improve the texture of your skin with our Microneedling pen
At Manhattan MedSpa, we are experts in offering the best microneedling treatment to our patients. The microneedling therapy is also known as collagen induction therapy. It is the newest and non-surgical way to help you eliminate acne scars, fine lines and wrinkles. We use thin and microscopic needles to activate the production of collagen and elastin.
These two components ensure that you have youthful-looking skin. Patients undergoing the microneedling procedure at our clinic enjoy the resulting fullness and volume in their facial skin. One of the key highlights of the microneedling treatment is that it involves no downtime.
Why consider undergoing a microneedling procedure at our clinic?
- Enlarged pores
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Stretch marks
- Skin discoloration and uneven skin tone
- Thin and wrinkled skin
- Excessive sweating
- Hair loss
Benefits of undergoing a microneedling procedure at our clinic
- Microneedling helps in softening the wrinkles and fine lines
- Restoration of elastin and collagen
- Improvement in stretch marks
- Reduction of acne scarring
- Tightening of skin
Why choose us for undergoing the microneedling procedure?
- We ensure that our microneedling has adjustable needles that can target the varied textures of your skin.
- It can be used in all parts of the body, including the face, the neck, back, hands, etc.
- Increases the skin’s ability to produce collagen and absorb anti-aging creams.
- It can drastically decrease fine lines by triggering a more robust and radiant dermis.
- Treats sun damage.
- It can treat stretch marks and boost your overall confidence.
- The treatment time involving microneedling is incredibly fast.
What to expect during the procedure?
After your initial consultation, we will fix an appointment for the final microneedling procedure. Note that during the treatment, a specially designed stylus will be used by our therapists. It will direct a large number of fine needles to create micro-injuries. The micro-injuries will stimulate your body’s mechanism to heal itself.
As we glide the pen across the skin, you may feel a slight discomfort. We may apply numbing cream to ensure that you face minimal discomfort during the procedure. The microneedling procedure is a safe procedure. For more details, consult with us at the earliest.
Flaunt a spotless complexion with our advanced OxyGeneo facial
Please consult your injector for recommended units and treatment areas for optimum results and accurate pricing.
Special Pricing available during Promotions!
Overview of OxyGeneo
OThree Steps for beautiful skin at Manhattan Med Spa
A blend of active ingredients is absorbed into the skin to offer you a refreshed and revitalized appearance. We recommend a series of OxyGeneo therapy sessions to help you get back the lost glow in your skin.
Benefits of the OxyGeneo facial treatment
- Restores the overall volume of your skin
- Decreases the appearance of wrinkles
- Safe for all skin types
- Renewed youthful glow
- Decreases hyperpigmentation
- Increases the collagen production in your skin
The working mechanism of the OxyGeneo facial
Our Med Spa Brands
Cutting-edge services for the face and body.
Our patients can expect safe treatments that have been proven effective through scientific research.