Platelet Rich Plasma
restore natural beauty
PRP Treatments harnesses the healing power of the patient’s own PRP (platelet-rich-plasma) to rejuvenate and smooth the skin. A small amount of blood is drawn from the arm and spun in a centrifuge to separate the platelets and plasma from the red blood cells.
Multiple injections of the plasma liquid are then done to stimulate new collagen and to facilitate healing and cellular regeneration.
- Notify physician if you are taking any blood thinning medication.
- Bruising with injections may occur. Avoid NSAIDS at least one week prior to and the day of PRP to minimize bruising risk and maximize platelet function. You may restart these the three days following micro needling.
- Area to be treated must be clean, and free of any lotion, makeup, and sunscreen. Please wash off completely prior to treatment.
- Accutane should be discontinued for a period of at least 6 months prior to and during any course of receiving treatment. Retin-A, Renova, Tazorac and similar retinoids should be avoided for oe week prior and after treatment until well healed.
- No area/s to be treated should receive any type of chemical or laser peel for two weeks prior and after treatment.
- Waxing and/or use of chemical depilatories should be avoided for two weeks prior and after treatment. Shaving is allowed immediately before treatment and 48-72 hours after treatment as long as there is no skin irritation.
- Notify the provider of any tattoos, including cosmetic tattooing, in the area to be treated as tattoos are usually avoided.
- During the course of your treatments, notify our staff of any relevant changes to your medical/health status.
Special Pricing available during Promotions!
- Redness will occur and resolve within one to three days. The skin may feel tight, dry, swollen, and sensitive to the touch. The treated area/s may darken and flake away within one week.
- Avoid picking or exfoliating the area and allow old/dry/dead skin to flake off naturally.
- Starting on the evening of the treatment, wash your face gently with a mild cleanser followed by application of Serum/Creams (that nourishes new collagen). Avoid makeup for 24 hours and then you may return to your regular skin care routine when healed.
- Sun exposure must be avoided until healed (i.e. any skin redness and/or flaking away of skin is no longer present), usually three to seven days. We recommend avoidance of the sun in all treated area/s, a protective hat and full spectrum sun block of SPF 30 or higher should be used when outside.
- Do not use exfoliating medications, chemicals, or non-recommended products on the treated areas for at least 1 week.
- Avoid exercise that causes sweating, jacuzzi, sauna, or steam baths for three days.
- Tylenol may be taken as necessary for discomfort. Ice packs may be used if desired to minimize swelling.
Our Med Spa Brands
Cutting-edge services for the face and body.
Our patients can expect safe treatments that have been proven effective through scientific research.