build muscle & burn fat non-surgically
What Results are Typical Following EMSCULPT?
On average, the following was achieved in clinical studies on healthy patients:
- 19% reduction of fat
- 4 cm (1.5 inches) loss in waistline circumference
- 16% increase in muscle mass
- 11% reduction in abdominal muscle separation (called diastasis recti)
- 5 x increase in fat metabolism (apoptotic index increased from 19% to 92% after treatment)
- 80% of patients with visible lifting effect of buttocks
- 96% patient satisfaction
Who is a Good Candidate for EMSCULPT?
What Areas of the Body Can be Treated with EMSCULPT?
How long does it take to see results following EMSCULPT?
Is there any downtime following EMSCULPT treatment?
What does EMSCULPT feel like? Does EMSCULPT hurt?
Many patients tend to instinctively smile or laugh during the first few minutes, then the body adapts to the rhythm of muscle contractions and it’s easily tolerat
Who is a poor candidate for EMSCULPT? Are there contraindications?
Patients with significant fat stores may not be ideal candidates for EMSCULPT. The HIFEM (High-Intensity Focused Electro Magnetic) energy used to power EMSCULPT penetrates to about 7 cm. Those with thicker fat stores may not get as significant muscle contraction, resulting in fewer results following treatment.
Possible contraindications to treatment include the following:
- Metal or electronic implants in the treatment area
- Cardiac pacemakers
- Implanted defibrillators
- Implanted neurostimulators
- Drug pumps
- Malignant tumor
- Hemorrhagic conditions
- Recent surgical procedures
Our Med Spa Brands
Cutting-edge services for the face and body.
Our patients can expect safe treatments that have been proven effective through scientific research.