Immediate, visible, long-lasting results
Injectable fillers are soft tissue fillers injected into the skin at different depths to help fill in facial wrinkles, provide facial volume, and augment facial features. Most fillers consist of hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring polysaccharide that is present in skin and cartilage. It may take more than one injection to achieve the desired effect. The effect lasts for about six months or longer. Successful results depend on health of the skin and type of filler used. Filler duration is highly dependent on the amount of activity in the region where it is injected. Exercise and high intensity activities such as manual labor can stimulate blood flow and shorten the lifespan of fillers as well as wrinkle relaxers. We have a variety of different fillers to choose from and our amazing medical team can help you find the right product for you.
Starting at $529
We offer a suite of
Belotero filler products.
- Nasolabial Folds
- Marionette Lines
- Tear trough (under eye)
- Avoid excessively exfoliating your face
- Avoid NSAIDS on the day of your procedure.
- Inform your physician if you are on any blood thinners prior to your treatment.
- Avoid rubbing and massaging the treated area for 24 hours.
- Avoid strenuous physical activity.
- Avoid consuming large amounts of alcohol.
- Avoid getting facials, chemical peels, microdermabrasion, etc. for 24 hours.
- If you get a bruise, topical arnica can help.
Our Med Spa Brands
Cutting-edge services for the face and body.
Our patients can expect safe treatments that have been proven effective through scientific research.